Beautifully illustrated and amusing to page through, The Collectible LEGO Minifigure reveals why these pint-sized plastic powerhouses are the driving force in the LEGO Universe, whether collected for fun or profit.
- Up-to-date secondary-market prices for new and used minifigures from 2000 to present
- Hundreds of the most significant and valuable minifigures priced and highlighted
- More than 20 top categories of valuable LEGO minifigures organized by theme, including Adventurers, Batman, Harry Potter, Star Wars, and Super Heroes
- Hundreds of full-color photos
- Useful tips for collecting, investment, and detecting counterfeits