Practical, actionable insights from the frontline of property
When it comes to property investment, there’s always something new to learn – regardless of whether you’re a beginner or you’ve been investing for years.
100 Property Investment Tips compiles practical and real-life insights from experienced investors, mortgage advisers, developers and letting agents. From sussing out the best deals and financing your investment to organising your taxes and dealing with tenants, it’s all here – helping you to make more money with less stress.
Among the 100 curated, carefully organised tips in this book, you’ll learn:
- Why you’re doing your calculations all wrong
- How to use leverage to multiply your returns
- How to delegate
- The realistic alternatives to buy-to-let
- Why – and how – to buy below market value
- How to compete when you’re constantly priced out by other buyers
- Ways to add value
- How to win at auctions
- Why you should get over your fear of interest-only mortgages
- What counts as an “expense” – and how to claim it
- A ton of nifty tips, tricks and hacks for sourcing, financing and managing your property
The tips are organised into the following sections:
- Get started in property investment
- Find a deal
- Finance your investment
- Deal with tenants and management
- Focus on your strategy and goals
- Sort out your tax and accounts
- Tips, tricks and hacks
Whatever your level of experience, you’re sure to find some great new ideas to make you a more effective property investor.